Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 7- Going Strong

April 27, 2014
Day 7

I feel great!  I have been following my Isagenix plan to the T for the past 7 days!
On Day 4 I weighed myself and saw that I lost 4 lbs.  
I can feel that I have lost inches.
My skin is sooooo smooth!
I can't wait to see how much I have lost at the end of these 30 days!
Now, not all days have been as easy as this weekend was!

My 1st cleanse day was horrible.
I felt horrible releasing all those toxins. 
I got Niacin flush with my first cleanse.  Then I got a complete 
upset stomach and was feeling as though I was going to vomit with my 3rd one of the day.
I felt so bad, I didn't take the last cleanse. (wishing I did now...)

Day 2 of my cleanse was awesome!
I felt great all day!

I have been working out with my Hip Hop abs videos.
I have exercised for 4 of the 7 days.
I only skipped the 2nd day because I was sore.
You are not supposed to exercise on cleanse days.

I am excited to start week 2 to see even more progress!

I started using Fitness Pal to track my calories...
I ate very clean and healthy for dinner all week!
I am so proud of myself.
Every day I drank at least 8-12 cups of water!
Whoo hoo... this is a person who wouldn't even drink 1 a day!

I am grateful for....
drinking water
exercising
stretching
brita water bottles
Isagenix shakes ( I do love them!)
IsaSnacks- love them too
E+
want more energy
supportive husband and kids (who also have eaten well all week)
perseverance
drive
sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment